Photographing production and technological facilities, engineering systems is not an easy task, which requires an industrial photographer to have experience in shooting architecture, interiors and knowledge of complex techniques in order to competently capture the production process.
Industrial photography is often required:
• During the opening of a new facility or the operation of equipment
• To prepare presentations for participation in tenders or exhibitions
• To create a website and maintain social accounts
• For printed products or outdoor advertising.
During the photographing stages of industrial facilities using equipment and lenses suitable for the planned scene. During photographing using many different angles according to the lighting, size and height of the area.
I use professional techniques to get the best result. In the process of photographing, I am taking photo from different angles, for the most qualitative selection of frames. All photos selected by the client are post-processed and retouched if necessary.
• Batching images for HDR
• White balance equalization
• Alignment of vertical and horizontals
• Correction of distortion
• Correction of brightness, contrast and saturation
• HDR shooting is performed by using a tripod
• Company logo can be added according to your request.
• The photo resolution is 72 dpi or 300 dpi according to the request.
• Images for social media can also be reduced according to demand.